KOTI Helsinki is a safe place to stay and employees in a safe environment to work with.
- Contactless check-in with a key code
- No public spaces or human contacts
- Secure airport shuttle door-to-door with private driver
- Hand sanitizers and masks available
- Shopping bag service at your disposal
- High-touch locations such as door handles and elevator are disinfected several times a day
Quarantine in KOTI
If you spend your quarantine in KOTI, we have thought it all out.
- Private secure airport shuttle from the airport to KOTI.
- Grocery service, we’ll do the shopping for you throughout the quarantine period.
- Possibility to order ready-made dishes without human contact to your apartment
- We will not clean your apartment in the first two weeks. We deliver everything you need to your door, including bed linen, bath towels, detergents, etc.
Response to changing market conditions, KOTI Helsinki is committed to ensuring that our customers experience flexibility in these challenging times.
- For guests with existing bookings, we allow full changes without payment seven days prior to arrival. Changes must be made before 30.10.2020. Please note that changes made to existing bookings are subject to availability.
- If you make new bookings, we may change or cancel your reservation free of charge up to seven days prior to your scheduled arrival date. A change or cancellation must be made by 30.10.2020. Please note that changes to future bookings are subject to availability and possible price differences.
- Guests who have booked through a third party are kindly requested to contact the booking operator for more information about their policies.
We take the hygiene and purity standards very seriously and have introduced further steps to ensure the safety of our guests and our employees.
We strive daily to ensure that our operations meet the latest hygiene and cleaning guidelines. Our health and safety measures are designed to deal with a wide range of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning products to the apartments and the cleaning methods of common spaces.
KOTI Helsinki is a safe place to live. We do not have common facilities, a reception, and no breakfast room where close contact is possible. Our staff are occupied personally by the KOTI office or via the phone.
By following the steps below, we believe that we are able to provide a clean and safe place for our customers to live and work with our employees.
Appropriate and frequent hand washing is important and helps to combat the spread of viruses. Cleanliness begins with this simple way. It is important for the health of our employees and our guests. We also offer our customers a hand sanitizer.
Cleaning products and the way we work. We use cleansers and practices that are effective against viruses.
- Apartments: Apartments are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly after guests ‘ departure and before the next guest arrival. We pay special attention to high-touch surfaces.
- Public areas: We have added cleaning and disinfection density in public areas, focusing on lifts and elevator buttons and door handles.